Easiest Schengen countries to apply and obtain Schengen visa

Applying for a Schengen visa can be a difficult process, especially when eager to obtain it. Therefore, be vigilant and do not guide your laziness, or lethargy, towards mistakes when approaching the application process.

More often than not, being attentive to petty, small components makes all the difference when they are ready to apply for a Schengen visa.

In addition to the required documents and Schengen visa types, it is important to have a perspective on the issuance rates towards the state as this way you will have more chances to get positive feedback!

Here, as is clearly loud and clear to you – where we encounter it – in the list of rates starting with the highest percentage.

These statistics will help you make better decisions when you are ready to broaden your horizons and apply it!

Starting from the leading country, you will be brought down separately and gradually with the highest rate of Schengen visas issued during the last year 2018 in the top 2019 Schengen area countries. easiest country to get Schengen visa

 

 

For getting 10% discount use OFF10 on a payment gateway
 

Easiest Schengen countries to apply and obtain Schengen visa

 

Lithuania 

Lithuania is the easiest Schengen country from where a visa has been obtained with only 1.3% of applications rejected in 2018. Overall, 98.7% of applicants for Schengen visas from Lithuania received a positive response to their application. Lithuania is placed somewhere in the middle of the table regarding the total number of short-term visa applications received.

It also means that you will have to wait for less to make an appointment. Unlike countries such as Germany and France, when applicants in many countries are required to make an appointment several months before their planned visit to Schengen.

Estonia

Estonia, a country in northern Europe, borders the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Finland Another Baltic country is listed among the easiest to obtain a visa, as per the 2018 rejection rates. Of the applications lodged abroad at Estonian embassies, only 1.6% were turned down, while the remaining 98.4% were granted short-term visas in the Schengen area.

In addition, Estonia is the sixth Schengen country to receive at least a visa, meaning that its embassies are less crowded.

Finland

Finland is a northern European nation bordering Sweden, Norway, and Russia. Helsinki, its capital, occupies a peninsula and adjoining islands in the Baltic Sea. The northern European country Finland, despite the high number of visa applications received annually, remains an easy Schengen country to obtain visas.

You are more likely to get a Schengen visa to Finland, rejecting only 1.7% of applications from its consulates abroad. A visa is an entry permit for short, temporary travel for less than 90 days.

 

Iceland 

In 2018 at least Schengen visa applications were received, and only 1.7% of applications were rejected, with Iceland being a great way to get visas for the Schengen area. Nevertheless, you are advised to go first where you need to apply, as Iceland is represented by most other countries, and many of its consulates are not.

This means that if the consulate representing Iceland is crowded, you will have to wait a little longer for an appointment. Processing of the Iceland Schengen visa application takes a maximum of 15 business days

Latvia

The visa allows you to the nation of Latvia. It is not possible for you to visit the nation if you do not have a visa. However, you can apply for a Schengen visa to visit Latvia for a short duration. Latvia is the fifth Schengen country from which Schengen is easy to get a visa.

This makes all 3 Baltic countries ideal for the Schengen visa application. With 97.9% of applications received, and only 2.1% rejected, you have a fairly good chance of obtaining a visa from this country.

Poland 

If you’re planning a vacation and are looking for a place that blends tragic-but-inspiring history with geographically diverse expanses, Poland should cater to your liking. The Republic of Poland is an easy country to obtain a visa. Despite the difference of 0.9 with Latvia, those applying for Schengen visas to Poland have a 97% chance of getting positive answers.

Central European countries had a low visa rejection rate of only 3%. The visa process may take 14 working days. In some exceptional cases, however, it can be prolonged to 30 days.

 

Luxembourg

The small landlocked country of Luxembourg can be your way to Schengen, especially if you want to travel to its neighboring countries, France, Germany, and Belgium. With a rejection rate of just 3.7% Luxembourg, which is also the second country to receive the least number of applications.

Schengen looks like a good deal for visa applicants. a Luxembourg Visa (Schengen Visa) takes anywhere from 5 to 15 days to process in the Luxembourg Embassy/Consulate.

Slovak 

Slovakia is a landlocked country in central Europe. Slovakia’s citizens are provided with universal health care, free education and one of the longest paid maternity leave in the OECD. The Slovak economy is a developed high-income economy.

Everyone who files a Schengen visa application at the Slovak Consulate has a 95.8% chance of being approved. In 2018, Slovak embassies abroad rejected 4.2% of the 26,797 applications received, making it the fifth Schengen country with the least number of applications.

Greece 

Those who require a Schengen visa to travel to Greece as a tourist can stay here for 90 days in a period of 180 days each.

The process of moving to Greece is a bit more difficult for those hoping to migrate from outside Europe, but we will look at the options here while Greece had a rejection rate of only 2% in 2014

things have changed slightly. Last year, Greek embassies abroad approved 95.1% of the applications received.

Greece is the fifth most preferred country for those intending to visit the Schengen area, with 855,285 applications received last year.

 

The Czech Republic

In 2019, the number of visa applications submitted to the Czech Republic’s embassies, consulates, and visa centers has reached 813,000. Most applications, 91%, were for Schengen visas.

According to the Foreign Ministry report, there is an increase of 12.7% compared to previous years.

According to the data, the refusal rate was 8.2% in 2017, it rose to 9.6% in 2018, which means 16.5% more applications were rejected.

but now with an approval rate of 95.3%, you still have a very high chance of getting a positive answer on your application.

This is all the Easiest Schengen countries to apply and obtain Schengen visa

 

RELATED QUESTION FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION


1) What is a flight reservation or dummy ticket and how it works?

2) Apply for a travel visa in France?

3)The processes to apply for a Spain visa?

4)document required for Schengen visa

5)Apply for a travel visa in Germany

For getting 10% discount use OFF10 on a payment gateway